25mm ball magnet neodymium sphere magnet - 25mm ball magnet neodymium sphere magnet
|Place of Origin: Guangdong China (Mainland)||Brand Name: general magnetics||Model Number: 25mm ball magnet neodymium sphere magnet||Type: Permanent|
|Composite: Rare Earth Magnet||Shape: Ball,magnetic ball||Application: Jewelry Magnet||material: 25mm ball magnet neodymium sphere magnet|
|color: silver||Diameter: 25mm||magnetization direction: axial magnetized||Max working temperature: 80 ?|
Product Description for
25mm ball magnet neodymium sphere magnet
1.Material of NdFeB magnet:
|Residual Flux Density (Br)||1170-1220 mT|
|Max.Energy Product (BH)||263-287 kJ/m3|
|Max.Operating Temp (Tmax)||80 Degree Celsius|
All magnet from General Magnetics are supplied in a wide range of shapes such as: rectangular blocks, discs, sphere,rings and segments (mainly for electric motors).
Which are available. General magnetics could be your strong support on the magnets for your genuis design.
General magnetics can control the tolerance in +/-0.03mm
5. Magnetic properties:
The performance of our magnets depends on the control of numerous parameters: product type, weight, size, temperature, handling constraints (clearance, shapes and sizes etc.), surroundings etc. Our know-how guarantees grabbing reliability and the safety of staff and plant.
6.Environment and recycle friendly:
Meet the environment standard of RoHS issued by EU. Electroplating uses chemical-plating processing technology without lead and chromium.
Sintered neodymium iron boron rare earth magnet is the most powerful, widely used in many industrial areas,such as:all kinds of electromotors, separators, audio systems, wind turbine, sensors,medical equipment,toys,computers, elevators, cellphones, VCDs and maglev.
8.Our sourcing support:
General Magnetics has the professional sourcing department working on the other magnet or motor accessaries to give a complete solutions on the project of our customers.
That you must know before ordering magnets:
- The neodymium magnets we sell are extremely strong, and must be handled with care to avoid personal injury and damage to the magnets. Fingers and other body parts can get severely pinched between two attracting magnets. Neodymium magnets are brittle, and can peel, crack or shatter if allowed to slam together. Eye protection should be worn when handling these magnets, because shattering magnets can launch pieces at great speeds.
- The strong magnetic fields of neodymium magnets can also damage magnetic media such as floppy disks, credit cards, magnetic I.D. cards, cassette tapes, video tapes or other such devices. They can also damage televisions, VCRs, computer monitors and other CRT displays. Never place neodymium magnets near electronic appliances.
- Children should not be allowed to handle neodymium magnets as they can be dangerous. Small magnets pose a choking hazard and should never be swallowed or inserted into any part of the body.
- Never allow neodymium magnets near a person with a pacemaker or similar medical aid. The strong magnetic fields of the magnet can affect the operation of such devices.
- Neodymium magnets are brittle and prone to chipping and cracking. They do not take kindly to machining.
- Neodymium magnets will lose their magnetic properties if heated above 175° F (80° C).
- Neodymium magnets should never be burned, as burning them will create toxic fumes.
|Packaging Detail:antimagnetic package for the 25mm ball magnet neodymium sphere magnet 1. Inner packing: small boxes with the foam. Outer packing: carton. 2. Standard air and sea shipping package or as per client's requirement|
|Delivery Detail:7-20 days according to the 25mm ball magnet order quantity|