Aluminum strip 1050,1060, 3003, 3004, 3005, 3014, 3105, 5005, 5052, 5083, 5251, 5754 making heat exchanger - 1050,1060, 3003, 3004, 3005, 3014, 3105, 5005, 505
|Place of Origin: China (Mainland)||Brand Name: DX||Model Number: 1050,1060, 3003, 3004, 3005, 3014, 3105, 5005, 5052||Application: Heat exchanger,welding rod,oil duct|
|Thickness: 0.2-4mm||Width: up to 1250mm||Alloy Or Not: Is Alloy||Grade: 3000 Series|
|Surface Treatment: Coated||Temper: O - H112||Character: Good welding and adhesive bonding properties||Advantage: Recycable|
|Temper||T3 - T8|
Length: as your requirement.
|Surface treatment||Polished,Mill Finished,anodized or power sprayed|
|Features||High weather resistance anti scratch anticorrosion and good weather resistance subtle edges and elegant appearance and easy processing and installation high brightness and hardness.|
|Application||aluminum window, door, curtain wall, hand railing, normal aluminum profile, decorative and industrial aluminum profile|
|Package||protection foam heat contracted plastic film,Wooden packing , Metal pallet|
|Surface treatment||Mill finish|
|Material||6063 6061 6060 and different aluminium alloy|
|usage||aluminum profile for windows/ doors/ decoration/ construction/ curtain wall|
|Quality||China Nation Standard GB/T|
|Status||T4 T5 T6 or other special status|
|Packing||Protective film +plastic film or EPE +kraft paper|
|Certificate||ISO 9001 2008|
|MOQ||1 tons. Usuall 12 tons for a 20 feet contaner; 24 tons for a 40 feet container.|
|Length||Podwer coating 6.5meters, anodizing 6.5 meters, mill finish 12 meters|
|Press Machine||500-4000 tons all together 64 press lines|
|Moulding||1. Using our moulds, no fee;|
2. Using customer drawing, opening mould, usually about 5 tons the moulding fee is free;
3. Can be diguessed.
|SURFACE PROTECTION||Anti rust oil will be applied on material and both ends with plastic caps from dust.|
|PACKING DETAILS||Firm, cheap and safe package for different length. Bundle of long honed tube. Tin truck for short honed tube. (Reference Picture)|
Paint is available
THE BRAND NUMBER AND CHEMICAL COMPOSITION OF SHEET/STRIP
Aluminum Plate is used in heavy-duty applications in theaerospace,machinery, and transportation markets.
Aluminum plate, machined to shape, forms the skins of jumbo jets and spacecraft fuel tanks. It is used forstorage tanksandcontainersin many industries and, because many aluminum alloys actually gain strength at super-cold temperatures, it is especially useful in holding cryogenic (very-low-temperature) materials.
Aluminum Plate provides structural sections forrail carsandlarge ships, as well as armor protection formilitary vehicles and trucksthat carry payroll.
Aluminum Sheet, the most widely used form of aluminum, is found in all of the aluminum industry's major markets.
Inpackaging, aluminum sheet is used for cans and closures. Intransportation, it provides panels for automobile bodies and for tractor trailer vehicles. Aluminum Sheet is used inhome appliancesandcookware. Inbuilding and construction, it forms siding and gutters, downspouts and roofing, and awnings and carports.
License platesandlight bulb bases,pleasure boatsandprinting plates, highway signsandhigh-flying planesare also frequently made from aluminum sheet.
Aluminum Sheet can be color anodized to black, gold, red, blue, and hundreds of other colors. It can be etched to a "matte" finish or polished to a sparkling brightness, textured to resemble wood, or painted for lasting beauty.
Aluminum Alloy Families
1xxx Series – Al (³ 99.0% purity) Alloys
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- High thermal and electrical conductivities
- Low mechanical properties
- Excellent workability
- Non-heat treatable
- Moderate increases in strength are attainable with strain hardening
- Common alloy is 1100
3xxx Series – Al-Mn Alloys
- Widely used as general purpose alloys for moderate strength applications requiring good workability
- Non-heat treatable with about 20% more strength, comparable corrosion resistance, but lower thermal and electrical conductivity than 1xxx series alloys
- Alloy 3003 is commonly used in food processing, chemical/power plants and heat exchangers
4xxx Series – Al-Si Alloys
- Alloy 4032 is the only commonly used forging alloy of this series
- Heat treatable
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion
- High wear resistance and fair corrosion resistance
- Typical uses are for pistons and other high temperature service parts
5xxx Series – Al-Mg Alloys
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Moderate-to-high strength
- Potential to be hardened
- Good toughness at cryogenic temperatures and weldability
- Uses include cryogenic tanks, marine and construction applications
- Representative alloys include 5052, 5083, 5086, 5383 and 5456
6xxx Series – Al-Mg-Si Alloys
- Heat treatable alloys with good formability, corrosion resistance and weldability and machinability
- Medium strength, although not as strong as most 2xxx and 7xxx alloys
- Alloy 6061 is the most common of these alloys and is considered to be the workhorse of the forging industry
- 6xxx alloys find a broad range of applications including aerospace, construction, marine and pipelines.
|Packaging Detail:standard seaworthy packing|
|Delivery Detail:10-15 days after receiving the deposit|