amorphous core magnetic with high voltage

1.high voltage, 2.low core loss, 3.MOQ:100Pcs, 4.Amorphous Transformer Core - details see: //www.sourcingmetals.com/amorphous-core-magnetic-with-high-voltage-10190696
Place of Origin: Guangdong China (Mainland)Brand Name: coilcoreType: SoftComposite: Amorphous
Shape: BallApplication: Industrial Magnet  
amorphous core magnetic with high voltage
contact supplier for amorphous core magnetic with high voltage


1 About Coilcore:

Coilcore is specialized in the R&D and manufacture of Amorphous cores, Nanocrystallie cores,CT(Current Transformer), Inductors,Magnetic ballasts and Transformers.

Main products are as follows:

--Common Mode Filter Chokes

--Split CT

--Current Transformers

--Differential Mode Chokes

--Automotive Chokes(For car audios)

--Magnetic Amplifiers

--PFC Chokes

--Cores and Current Transformers for energy meters(Watt hour meters)

--ELCB (Earth Leakage Circuit Breakers)

--Toroidal transformers

--Magnetic ballasts.

“Small cost but more benefits”

Coilcore is always ready to provide you with comprehensive solutions on magnetic projects to meet you.

2. here are more pictures about cores

Product Name: Amorphous Magnetic Transformer Core

3 Payment & shipping terms

PriceFOB usd 0.1~100 / Piece Negotiable
PortGuangzhou
MOQ300 ps
Package-- wooden boxes and carton

-- or according to your demand

Delivery Time15 days
Payment Terms1 T/T

2 Western Union

3 30% paid in advance,Remaining 70% paided off before shipping.

Supply Ability50,000 ps / Month

If you have any questions and doubts, you are more than welcome to contact us!

For more product information, please visit our offical website:

http://www.coilcore.com

http://coilcore.preview.alibaba.com/?refresh=all

Here, come and have a view for our factroy production machine and testing

Packaging Detail:1.wooden boxes or carton2.As your request.
Delivery Detail:About 15 days

Related Product for amorphous core magnetic with high voltage