Co-based Amorphous Core with lower core loss(CAM),Amorphous Transformer Cores

1.Co-based, 2.low core loss, 3.MOQ100pcs, 4.Customized Acceptable - details see: //www.sourcingmetals.com/co-based-amorphous-core-with-lower-core-loss-cam-amorphous-transformer-cores-10190520
Place of Origin: Guangdong China (Mainland)Brand Name: coilcoreType: SoftComposite: AlNiCo Magnet
Shape: BallApplication: Industrial Magnetfrequency: high frequency 
Co-based Amorphous Core with lower core loss(CAM),Amorphous Transformer Cores
contact supplier for Co-based Amorphous Core with lower core loss(CAM),Amorphous Transformer Cores


1 About Coilcore:

Coilcore is specialized in the R&D and manufacture of Amorphous cores, Nanocrystallie cores,CT(Current Transformer), Inductors,Magnetic ballasts and Transformers.

Main products are as follows:

--Common Mode Filter Chokes

--Split CT

--Current Transformers

--Differential Mode Chokes

--Automotive Chokes(For car audios)

--Magnetic Amplifiers

--PFC Chokes

--Cores and Current Transformers for energy meters(Watt hour meters)

--ELCB (Earth Leakage Circuit Breakers)

--Toroidal transformers

--Magnetic ballasts.

“Small cost but more benefits”

Coilcore is always ready to provide you with comprehensive solutions on magnetic projects to meet you.

2 Here are more product information:

Item Name

co-based Amorphous core with lower core los

Pictures:

Features:

--Very lower core loss

--High permeability and low coercivity

--Excellent high frequency characteristics: operating frequency range 1~300KHz

--Good temperature stability(-55°C~120°C)

Applications:

--Switching mode powers supply

--DC/DC converter

--High-frequency transformer

-- Common mode choke

Properties:

Corecivity Hc(A/m)≤0.6
Saturation BS(T)≥0.55
Remanecy Br (T)≤0.20
The high-frequency core loss P(f=100KHz,Bm=0.1T)(W/Kg)≤16
0.6
Certification
Specification

-- Our common ones are for your reference

-- Also cores could be made for your demand

3 Payment & shipping terms

PriceFOB USD 0.1~100 / Piece Negotiable
PortGuangzhou
MOQ300 ps
Package-- wooden boxes and carton

-- or according to your demand

Delivery Time15 days
Payment Termsn T/T

n Western Union

n 30% paid in advance,Remaining 70% paided off before shipping.

Supply Ability50,000 ps / Month

4 If you have any questions and doubts, you are more than welcome to contact us!

For more product information, please visit our offical website:

http://www.coilcore.com

Packaging Detail:wooden boxes,or as your request.
Delivery Detail:15 days

Related Product for Co-based Amorphous Core with lower core loss(CAM),Amorphous Transformer Cores