flexible tungsten - MY001
|Place of Origin: China (Mainland)||Brand Name: MaoYuan||Model Number: MY001||Thickness: 1,10.0mm ~ 15.0mm|
|Width: 2,customized||Length: 3||Material: Tungsten||Grade: W,pure tungsten or tungsten alloy|
|Market: global||Appearance: polished||Density: 19.2 g/cm3||Packaging: standard plywood box|
|Purity: >99.95%||Dimensions: 14*14*(380-420)mm|
99.95% Pure Tungsten Slab
- Keeping cool when things get hot: Tungsten slab
Tungsten is practically indestructible. For example, we use this material to manufacture high-temperature furnace components, lamp components and components for use in the fields of medical and thin-film technology. You can find tungsten at work whenever the heat's on. Because no other metal can compare with tungsten when it comes toheat resistance. Tungsten has the highest melting point of all metals and is therefore also suitable forvery high-temperature applications. It is also characterized by a uniquely low coefficient of thermal expansion and a very high level of dimensional stability.
Tungsten is practicallyindestructible. For example, we use this material to manufacture high-temperature furnace components, lamp components and components for use in the fields of
medical and thin-film technology.
- Guaranteed purity.
Are you looking for truly excellent quality? Then you need us. We produce our tungsten products ourselves – from themetal powderright through to thefinished product. As our input material, we use only the purest tungsten oxide. This ensures that you benefit from avery high level of material purity.
- Detailed Specification (for reference)
- Pure tungsten - or maybe an alloy? It's your choice.
We prepare our tungsten to perform perfectly in its specific applications. We can determine the following properties through the addition of various alloys:
- Physical properties(e.g. melting point, vapor pressure, density, electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, thermal expansion, heat capacity, electron work function)
- Mechanical properties(e.g. strength, fracture behavior, creep resistance, ductility)
- Chemical properties(corrosion resistance, etchability)
- Workability(e.g. machining, formability, weldability)
- Microstructure and recrystallization behavior(recrystallization temperature, embrittlement, aging effects)
And there's more: By using our own customized manufacturing processes, we can modulate various other properties of tungsten across a wide range of values. The result: Tungsten alloys with different ranges of properties which are precisely engineered to meet the requirements of each individual application.
|Packaging Detail:Packaging Detail: tungsten slab: standard plywood packaging or customized Delivery Detail: within 10-15 working days after order confirmation|