h13 HOT DIE STEEL - H13
|Place of Origin: Shandong China (Mainland)||Brand Name: Baoma||Model Number: H13||Thickness: 20- 260mm|
|Length: 200-500mm||Material: Steel||Grade: H13/1.2344||standard: NADCA/GB/DIN/AISI|
4Cr5MoSiV1,4Cr5MoSi1V1,DT203,FT413,H13,1.2344,X40CrMoV5-1,SKD61,DHA1,8402,8407 is the different abr. of H13 hot die steel in different contries.
Hot die steel is widely used in many field.4Cr5MoSiV1 is common international hot die steel mold, the steel has excellent toughness and good heat resisitence, thermal fatigue properties and wear resistance. Belong to its high queching degree, h13 has very small heat treatment deformation. Usually used in the manufacture of aluminum products with the die casting die, hot extrusion die, perforated using tools, a mandrel, forging die, plastic mould and so on, also widely used in aluminum, copper and its alloys of die-casting molds.
- Specification:Round(dia 50-230mm) Flat(thickness:10-260mm, width:40-500mm), other sizes are also available.
- good hardening capacity and good abrasion resistance ,
- high temperature oxidation resistence, good anticorrosion performance.
- low deformation when heat treatment.
- God hardenability characteristic.
- Good resistance to thermal shocks, and excellent cutting as well as polishing nature to ensure its long usage.
- Good thermal fatigue characteristic. After 3000times cold and thermal cycle, the polished surface has no craze but only with very small cracks.
- Impact toughness: max ≥ 300 with no notch.
- Application: hot squeezing mould, forging mould, casting mould for aluminum, magnesium and copper and so on other.
With more than 4 years' experience of dealing with products of this kind, we have obtained a leading position in the trade and our sales volume has been increasing steadily each year. Therefore, we are confident that our cooperation will bring considerable profits to you.Thank you!!!