HIgh quality Cenosphere - Glory
|Place of Origin: Henan China (Mainland)||Shape: Powder||SiO2 Content (%): 56-62||Al2O3 Content (%): 33-38|
|MgO Content (%): 0.8-1.2||CaO Content (%): 0.2-0.4||Model Number: Glory||Brand Name: GLY-G1001|
|Other Name: Fly ash||Color: Gray or gray white||HS Code: 70182000|
1. Cenospheres are hollow silicate micro-spheres extracted from the fly ash generated in coal-fired power plants. They are in white or light gray color and have a particle size from 20 to 500 microns.
2. They have excellent fluidity as well as sound, electric and heat insulation, cenospheres are a filler used to replace minerals and resins where the benefits may be as diverse as weight reduction, improved thermal insulation, reduced shrinkage, improved fire resistance or simply easier application.
(1) Reduced Raw Materials Cost
(2) Improved Flowability
(3) Reduced Resin Demand
(4) Improved Insulation Values
(5) Reduced End Product Weight
(6) Resistant to Resin Absorption
|PH in Water||6.0-8.0|
|Rate of floatage||> 95%|
Cenosphere applications offer many benefits over mined materials, primarily cost and weight reduction. Of their many uses, microspheresare used as light weight aggregate in oil well cements, sound proofing, thermal insulation, interior and exterior paints, injection molding ofplastics, automotive brake linings, and are even used by NASA in the nose of the Space Shuttle. Desirable properties include: Controllable density for buoyancy, improved flow, excellent thermal insulation, light weight, and high strength. Environmentally friendly and 100% they aid not only the coal fired power plants control their pollution, but make their use earth conscious.
With higher AL2O3 content, and very low Fe2O3, K2O, Na2O, TiO2 content, TS Grade and TS-F Grade are suitable for heat insulation bricks and fire bricks used in casting or steel industries.
|Packaging Detail:1)in 25kg paper bags, then in big bags or on pallets. 2)in 400kg/1000kg big bags|
|Delivery Detail:About 14days after deposit or workable L/C.|