High Quality Sintered neodymium magnet for loud speaker - N40
|Place of Origin: Zhejiang China (Mainland)||Brand Name: ZK||Model Number: N40||Type: Permanent|
|Composite: Rare Earth Magnet||Shape: Block||Application: Speaker Magnet|
1.Cheap price,high quality and fast delivery time.
3.Our certificate: ISO9001:2008,TS16949:2009
Characteristics of NdFeB Magnet
1. Neodymium Magnets are the strongest magnets in the world. They can lift up to 1000 times theirs own weight.
2. Neodymium Magnets are easy to machine, compared to Alnico and SmCo magnets
3. Neodymium Magnets are with high resistance to demagnetization.
4. The maximum working temperature of magnet is changeable due to ratio of length and diameter and environment factors.
5. Compressive strength MPa: 1050, bending strength:290
6. The perfect coating of neodymium magnet can meet many anti-corrosion requirements. The salt spray test and humidity heat test of the high anti-corrosion coating Nickel+Copper+Epoxy is typically more than one month.
7. The super-high neodymium magnet has a long lifetime with the following specifications; PCT: 120°C, humidity 100%, vapor pressure 2 bar, 4-7 days, average low weight loss<3mg/cm2
Magnetic Property of NdFeB Magnets:
The choice of Strip casting and HDDR technology in our factory allows us to make high performance Neodymium Magnets of N52 possible. The standard properties, N33, N35, N38, N40, N42, N48, N50, N52 (M, H, SH, EH, UH,AH)
Shape:Disc, Ring, Block, Segment, Cylinder, Trapezoid, Customized Design (Design proper magnets for clients’ specific requirements)
Tolerance:+/-0.05mm for small dimensions, +/-0.1mm for common specifications, +/-0.15mm for big blocks
Surface Treatment:Ni, Ni-Cu-Ni, Zn, Tin, Epoxy, Ag, Ni-Au, Ni-Cu+Epoxy, phosphating etc.
The Magnetization Methods:
1. Axially Magnetized
2. Diametrical Magnetized
3. Radial Magnetized
4. Multi-poles Magnetized
Widely used in industry applciations
- voice coil motors for computer HDDs
- magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- magnetic guitar pickups
- magnetic bearings and couplings
- permanent magnet motors:
- servo motors
- lifting and compressor motors
- synchronous motors
- spindle and stepper motors
- electrical power steering
- drive motors for electric and hybrid vehicles (car, bicycles)
- consumer and office electrical/electronic devices such as CD and DVD players, mobile phones, digital cameras, clocks, watches, timer switches, speakers
|Packaging Detail:Carton + Pallet|
|Delivery Detail:7-15 days|