paperbacked rib lath - RL74
|Place of Origin: Hebei China (Mainland)||Brand Name: WS||Model Number: RL74||Thickness: 0.3-0.5MM|
|Width: 610||Length: 2440||Material: Steel||Grade: galvanized steel sheet|
|usage: Used as plaster backing for ceilings,walls, and stud partitions|
Rib Lath is a versatile metal lath stiffened by the longitudinal ribs. It has V ribs and greater tensile strength offering excellent plaster base and reinforcement for all types of walls, ceilings and columns. Ribbed lath is ideal for providing a bonding for plaster or render.
• With stronger ribs,widely applied to concrete structure of projects
• Used as plaster backing for ceilings,walls, and stud partitions
• Rib lath is also ideal for refurnishing damaged or ages masonry walls when a key for rendering is not certain due to disintegration or softening of wall face
• Better stress strength and free shape,used as concrete permanent dismantle free template for civil engineering
• easy to cut and form the plaster work.
• provides ample keying for scratch coat.
•easily used for plaster machine application.
•gives a uniform coat depth for large area
7 RIBS 4 OPENINGS
|Packaging Detail:PACKED WITH WOOD OR PALLET OR AT YOUR REQUEST|
|Delivery Detail:WITHIN 25 DAYS|