Sintered Cast AlNiCo magnet
|Place of Origin: China (Mainland)||Brand Name: JXM||Type: Permanent||Composite: AlNiCo Magnet|
|Shape: block, ring, bar, segment, disc, arc, etc||Application: Industrial Magnet||Eniroment: SGS & ROHS||MOQ: trial order accept|
1. AlNiCo magnet is a type of metal alloy, which is derived from Aluminum, Nickel, Cobalt, Iron and a few other elements, such as: Copper, Titanium and Sulfur etc.
2. AlNiCo magnet have excellent temperature stability and good resistance to demagnetization from vibration and shock,their maximum operating temperature is up to 550°C.
3. AlNiCo magnet is very hard and brittle.They also havestrong corrosion resistance capability, no coating needed for surface protection.
4. Because of their high flux density and superior temperature stability, AlNiCo magnets have been accepted in the widest range of application, such as: speaker, telephone, mobile, microwave device, electronic meter, water meter, electronic motor, switch, sensors, aviation, spaceflight, etc.
5. There are two different manufacturing processes for Alnico magnets: Casting process and Sintering process. Both processes lead them selves to complex geometries and configurations.
|Packaging Detail:standard package, suitable for long-distance sea-transport or air-transportation|
|Delivery Detail:as per the ordered quantity|