Ultrafine Boron Carbide Powder/B4C Powder for Ceramic
|Place of Origin: Shandong China (Mainland)||Type: Ceramic Raw Materials||Application: Industrial Ceramic||boron carbide powder: narrow particle size distribution and larger specific surface area.|
|particle size: 1-2 um||crystal phase: Hexagonal||D50: 0.45-0.5||SSA: 16-20 m2/g|
Boron Carbide Powder / B4C Powder (B4C, 1-2um, 94-95%)
Crystal phase: Hexagonal
D50=0.45-0.5 micron D100=2 micron
SSA: 16-20 m2/g
Bulk density: 0.10g/cm3
Notice: we can offer according to customer's technical requirement.
Boron Carbide Powder (B4C) Product Features:
1. The boron carbide powder provides high purity, narrow particle size distribution and larger specific surface area.
2. Boron carbide melting point up to 2350oC, boiling point higher than 3500oC, hardness up to 9.3, flexural strength ≥ 400Mpa;
3. It does not react with acid and alkali solution. It has high chemical potential and is one of the most stable materials to acid. Also, it has anti-oxidation, high temperature resistant, high strength, high grinding efficiency, high hardness, high elastic modulus, and high wear-resistant and good self-lubrication characteristics;
4. Superfine boron carbide has a larger thermal neutron capture cross section, with excellent neutrons absorption property and good anti-radiation performance.
1.Neutron absorbing and shielding materials: B element with up 600barn neutron absorption cross section is a nuclear reactor deceleration component - nuclear reactor control rod or main radiation component material;
2 composite armor materials: with characteristics of lightweight, hard and high modulus, boron carbide can be used as a light body armor and bulletproof armor material.
3. Semiconductor element and the thermoelectric element: being featured by semiconductor and good thermal conductivity properties, it can be used as high temperature semiconductor components and devices,and also in the semiconductor industry the gas distribution plate, the focus ring, microwave or infrared windows, DC plug etc. B4C combined with C can be used as high temperature thermocouple elements, the use of temperature up to2350oC, but also can be used as anti-radiation thermoelectric element;
4 Ceramic sealing materials: with characteristics of high hardness and superior wear resistance, havingit an important material for the mechanical seal. Because of its relatively high cost, mainly used in some special mechanical seals;
5 Nozzle materials: being featured by high hardness and excellent wear resistance, it has become a kind of important materials used for nozzle. Boron carbide nozzle provides a long life, relatively low-cost, time-saving, high efficiency etc., its service life is several times or several dozen times more than the life of nozzle of alumina, silicon carbide andzircon.
6 high-grade refractory materials:fine engineering ceramics like high-precision nozzles, seal ring in the nuclear and defense industry.
Boron Carbide Power (B4C) Storage Conditions:
Damp reunion will affect dispersion performance and using effects, therefore,
This product should be sealed in vacuum and stored in cool and dry room and it should not be exposure to air. In addition, the product should be avoided under stress.
|Packaging Detail:Packaging:In paper bag with inner PVC bag containing 10kg net each, or vacuum package or according to customer's requirement.|
|Delivery Detail:one month after receiving the downpayment|