Ceramic Fiber High Temperature Rope Joint - GB/T JQ-602HP
|Type: Round Rope||Application: Heat Insulation||Thickness: 6~40mm||Width: 6~410mm|
|Length: as required||Grade: HP (High Pure)||Chemical Composition: AL2O3, SIO2||Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa): 0.5|
|Working Temperature: 1260C||Fiber Diameter: 3~5 μm||Thermal Conductivity: 0.075-0.175 w/m.k||Shrinkage (1800?, 3h): <=-3|
|Place of Origin: Shandong China (Mainland)||Brand Name: Jiuqiang||Model Number: GB/T JQ-602HP||Density: 500~650 KG/M3|
|Color: pure white||Certificaye: MSDS& ISO|
Ceramic Fiber High Temperature Rope Joint
The tope is braided by ceramic fiber yarns and used as heat insulation materials and an excellent substitute for asbestos rope. And the high temperature insulation rope is reinforced by glassfiber or stainless steel wire.
1. Excellent high temperature stability
2. Excellent tensile strength
3. Excellent thermal electrical insulation
4. Excellent chemical stability resistance
5. Low thermal conductivity.
1. Insulation of high-temperature tubes, containers, etc.
2. The seal of the doors of industrial furnace
3. The protection of high-temperature.
4. The protection of cable, fuel tubes, etc.
5. Fireproof twine, wrap, cover, etc.
6. Compound-materials produce.
|Reinforcement||glass filament or SS wire|
1. Our professional R&D center guarantee the high quality of products.
2. Our large-scale production ensure the timely delivery .
3. Our trademanager is 24 hours online to solve your problem anytime.
|Packaging Detail:braided bag or carton box|
|Delivery Detail:10~15 days|