light flexible fiberglass tent roddings - *
|Place of Origin: Jiangsu China (Mainland)||Brand Name: OEM||Model Number: *||Surface Treatment: surface mat,pigment|
|Technique: pultrusion||Dimensions: customer design|
light flexible fiberglass tent roddings :
Brief introduction of Nanjing Aero-composites Manufacturing Institute:
1.We are a manufacturer and seller of FRP(fiberglass reinforced pultrusion) profiles.pultrusion FRP rod,FRP tube,FRP tent pole,FRP ladder,FRP grating,FRP telescopic pole etc are available
2.Our firm was established by a group of teachers from Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics since 1993
3.The president of our institute won the National Award for Science and Technology Progress in the year of 2004
4.We have developed a series of new composite products for the military
5.In recent years,our firm has been developing both domestic and international markets and made outstanding achievements
6.We are one of the biggest FRP Products manufacturers
The Pultrusion Process
Pultrusion is a manufacturing process for producing continuous lengths of reinforced polymer structural shapes with constant cross-sections. Raw materials are a liquid resin mixture (containing resin, fillers and specialized additives) and flexible textile reinforcing fibers. The process involves pulling these raw materials (rather than pushing, as is the case in extrusion) through a heated steel forming die using a continuous pulling device.
The reinforcement materials are in continuous forms such as rolls of fiberglass mat and doffs of fiberglass roving. As the reinforcements are saturated with the resin mixture ("wet-out") in the resin bath and pulled through the die, the gelation, or hardening, of the resin is initiated by the heat from the die and a rigid, cured profile is formed that corresponds to the shape of the die.
While pultrusion machine design varies with part geometry, the basic pultrusion process concept is described in the schematic shown below.
- Light Weight - Less Density - 20% Of Steel; 70% Of Aluminum
- High Strength And Insulating Values
- High Corrosion Resistance
- UV Resistant Inhibited
- Variety Of Colors For Choice
- Superior Dimensional Stability
- Wide Temperature Range Use
- Consistent Cross Section
- Lasting Performance 4)
- Good Tenacity
- Excellent Structural Properties
- Environmentally Safe
- Non-Conductive Thermally And Electrically
- Dimensional Stability
- Non-Magnetic Electromagnetic
- Ease Of Fabrication & Installation
1) Design range of round rods: Φ3-25 mm (may be designed as oval-shape.
2) The pultrude FRP rods are widely used and according to their diameter they may be used as umbrella frames, canopy rods, underground cable jackets, cable cores (bearing tensile stress), handles of spade and hammer, structural members, handrails, water pipes,tree ticks and mobile telecom outdoor antennal coves.
3) The pultrude FRP rods can be prepared to desired colors and made from various kinds of resin according to environmental conditions or clients' requirements.
4) According to applications the surfaces of rods may be covered with continuous glass fiber felt or special smooth felt.
We list our regular sizes of FRP Rods in the sheets above. If you fail in finding the items you request, feel free to contact us. We are experienced in custom products design and manufacturing.